Today was family picture day! It was actually an enjoyable experience for all of us. I wish we could have gotten Savannah to smile more (b/c she usually is super smiley) but we'll be happy with all the boys' smiles!

I finally got inspired to post some blogs tonight, after receiving our family pictures. So, enjoy catching up on our summer and Parker's b-day in the following 7 posts while I take a break from blogging! :)
5 comments:
Thank you for all the great posts. You are the man!! not really, but you know what I mean:) I love all the family pics, so cute. Love ya!
Such a cute pic of all your kiddos Rach! Thanks for all the updates and pics of Parker's party. You did an awesome job on the cake! :) Love ya
Great smiles and love the cowboy/toy story look! Yee haw!
So how'd the picture session go?
She's great, isn't she?? :) I love all the new updates.
And the cake is soooo cute! You're such a good mama.
Your new header picture of all 3 is priceless!
Post a Comment