Saturday, November 15, 2008

Noah the nurturer

Both our boys adore their little sissy, but Noah is especially precious with her. He finds so much accomplishment out of helping Savannah eat, giving her a binkie or giving her a toy to keep her from fussing. I had to take pictures of Noah feeding a bottle to Savannah at soccer "practice" because he was beaming (and proud) from head to toe. I love the caring heart that God gave to our little Noah- Parker and Savannah are fortunate to have such a sensitive and sharing brother!

2 comments:

Thorness Times said...

Very sweet! He seems to be very similar to Brady! He is so cute too! Thanks for all the posts lately, I am loving them!

Pam said...

This reminds me of Thomas.. He eagerly helps with Owen any chance he gets as well! Let's pray they will stay this way:)!!