Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Reindeer fun

Aren't these adorable!?! They are super simple for little hands, and- YES- they are from Family Fun magazine! They are supposed to look like the one on the right, but Amanda and I agreed that the one on the left is more cute and realistic! Thank you, Bacon Bits, for a fun morning making reindeers.
Here's the oldest of our 7 children. They are all smiling because these reindeers were fun to make AND because their bellies are full of M&M's, NutterButters, chocolate chippers and pretzels! Very healthy snack that sends them flying into the world of happy loudness but somehow they all landed in the world of tears! I guess every sugar HIGH has to have a sugar low!!!
Here's my little snitcher in his world of happiness. Noah's happiness was interrupted, a couple times, by falls. I don't know how this little guy manages to fall- but he's consistently clutzy. I purposefully stuck him in on a chair b/c they are lower to the ground but he still took 2 hefty falls. I try to be sensitive but, my goodness, after multiple falls per day... it is hard not to laugh or roll the eyes, instead of cuddling him! But, Noah, was the best cookie maker- he kept making cookies til the last one... because there was chocolate to be snitched!!!

2 comments:

Thorness Times said...

Too cute! You put me to shame for sure! Too cute about Noah and his snitching! Auntie Charis would be right there with him on the that, I love nutter butters! Love ya

Bacon Writer said...

Your pictures turned out great! Thanks so much for a fun morning. We just finished off our cookies yesterday! Yum, yum! :) It was great to be together.