I, also, signed him up for the free "LEGO club Jr." magazine subscription and it has been perfect for his age-level. And, did I mention it's free!?! This LEGO club Jr. magazine has a "LEGO creation competition" for each issue and 5 lucky LEGO fanatics win and receive a $100 LEGO gift card. So, here is Parker's own "Sky High Creation", he named it the "Alaskan Winged 4-wheeler"! He combined legos from 2 of his LEGO 3-in-1 sets to make this. I do hope he wins because we sent this picture to the LEGO company, yesterday, and he has already asked me TONS of times, "Mom, do you think I won?" Ah man, it would be so hard to tell him "no"... the protective mommy in me wants to write the LEGO company and encourage them to choose Parker!!! I, of course, think his li'l creation is the best! Even if he doesn't win... it's a good life lesson and he will still be pumped about each issue's competition. I'm sure we'll try every issue! If you want, you too can sign up your LEGO Jr. fanatic, or checkout the LEGO website. Have fun!PS: Sis, I already signed up Colton! ;)
5 comments:
You're a better mom than me. :) Vince has made a creation most every month, but we don't usually get photos sent in - if they'd let us just email them... He loves the magazine though.
April, Oh my- I'm by no means a "better mom"... but, I am a mom who loves a good deal!!! $100 gift card is an exciting deal for me!
We've been doing the "Lego Club" for years. The boys LOVE it, and each one gets his OWN mag. each month. Now Anna wants one. So I signed her up for the American Girls mag., which is really just a "wish list" catalogue, I think. But every day she asks if me, "Mom, do you think MY Lego magazine will come today?"
Welcome to the boys' world of Legos, Parker! My guys have always thought you're pretty cool, and the fact that you're now in the Lego realm is super fun!
Good Job Parker! I will show that pic to the boys. Love you! Thanks for signing Colt up!
We love the Lego Club, both boys get the magazine, and ask weekly if we've checked the mail for it yet. :) Drew has made many creations to enter in the contest, but we've yet to send one in! Parker's creation is AWESOME! Way to go, buddy.
Post a Comment