
It's always a good time with my sister! I treasure any moment I get to spend with my family, and this visit with Abby was no different. I am blessed by our friendship and I treasure all of our silly memories! I have never had a belly ache from laughing during a pedicure- only with you, now pedicures will never be the same!!! Love you, Ab!

Mini train rides are always a hit with our boys so we had to make sure our li'l Malea could experience it, too!

Parker was thrilled to sit right behind the conductor!

And, this is the picture I will keep using as a "lesson" for Noah! We have already showed him many times how it's so much cuter to smile in a picture, instead of starting a fit!!! When, I showed him this picture the other day he said "oh, yah... yucky!" Noah usually does a very good job hamming it up for the camera with his multiple facial expressions. ;)

Savannah's new favorite playground equipment- the teeter-totter. She's also sporting the flower headband that cost me 75 cents to make, instead of buying it for $8 at a Farmer's Market in MT. We have to keep coming up with cutesy hairbands to cover up her mullet-due!

good old-fashioned fun at the playground

Our li'l girl is all-girl. She loves shoes and if she doesn't have a pair on, she'll find one!

Li'l cousins... Big cousins. Each time the Spears visit... we always make sure we get an updated Stahle/Spear/Kroon cousin picture.
This is my new favorite picture.
3 comments:
Hi Rachel,
I just stopped by to catch up on your life. Have been thinking of you the past few days as I saw recently on my "events" calendar that you guys had your anniversary a few weeks back.
You look as if you've had such a great summer. Your kids are adorable, as are Abby's. Love the picture of you girls with your mom. How fun for you to all get to spend time together like that. Special memories, to be sure.
Enjoy the next few weeks before life takes that "fall" turn. I, for one, hate to see it coming but come it must.
Love,
Sandy
Hi Rach
Thanks for all the great pics and posts! I will need copies of the one of Noah and Malea and you and I(I didn't have my camera along). I was just laughing remembering our pedicure experience, I am such a dork!
Love ya
too adorable :)
Post a Comment