
Noah Hatcher is our BIG 3~year~old, well almost! He turns 3 on November 24th but we had an early family party last night with his friend party on his actual bday. This li'l guy is so easy to please... give him a car and he is good for hours. This pack of Hot Wheels was a real thrill for him and I'm sure we've lost him to the "car world" for the next few days!

GUM~ who knew it could be so exciting!?! Parker wanted to buy him a gift with his plow earnings. He was all set to buy him one racecar until we stepped foot in the checkout aisle and he spotted this "green" gum! And, boy was it a hit! All the car gifts suddenly took second string as Noah was enamored with his own package of "BIG gum", not the little tiny white pieces that I regularly give him!

Lightening McQueen was the choice birthday cake. The cake sort~of resembles McQueen... I need to take some cake decorating classes for the upcoming choice bday cakes.

Noah was "beyond" thrilled with his racecar and we are super THRILLED with our 3~year~old son. God made this li'l guy with overflowing personality (and voice) and he continues to keep us entertained on a daily basis!;) We LOVE you, nOaH!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Noah!!! What a fun party and adorable cake, Rach!! Good job!
Yeah for turning 3! Just from your blog posts, pics and stories Noah seems like a kiddo with TONS of personality. GREAT job on the cake! I love it!
Anita
Love the cake, Rach! Great job. Happy Birthday Noah!!
whatever!! WE need to take lessons from YOU :) Hope you and Sis had fun in Anch! Miss you friend.
Thanks for sharing the joy with us via pixs and cute stories. It makes us feel like we are almost all there, but twon't be long and we'll experience the "love bugs": in the flesh.
Rachel...I'm so impressed with your cake skills. Wow! What a fun gift to Noah...a way cool edible car from his sweet mommy! :) I remember when I was allowed to have gum and it was such a big girl thing to have. Happy Birthday, Noah!
~Ashley Mehringer
Post a Comment