awwwwwwww!!!! what a bunch of cuties :) was thinking of ya'll seeing each other at church on Sunday with all the kids in their Christmas get up...so sweet. Ya'll have a great snowy week Rach! We are heading to W.Virginia to take 34 kids to ski on the 27th for four days! Pray for us PLEASE :).
4 comments:
awwwwwwww!!!! what a bunch of cuties :) was thinking of ya'll seeing each other at church on Sunday with all the kids in their Christmas get up...so sweet. Ya'll have a great snowy week Rach! We are heading to W.Virginia to take 34 kids to ski on the 27th for four days! Pray for us PLEASE :).
Adorable kids!
HI sis.
Love the pics. I think I might recognize Savannah's dress. :) Wish we could see them but give them all kisses for me!
Love ya
K, I looked at your blog again with the boys. I just can't get over Noah's adorable faces he makes!!!
Post a Comment