Saturday, January 2, 2010

family

I am so thankful for the families that God has given us~ we are bLeSsEd! I LOVE that my parents were able to come and spend Christmas 09 with our li'l gang~ it will be a Christmas to remember ;). We had sickness after sickness and one extremely whiney toddler BUT it was still most definitely a blessing to be with my parents. God knew what HE was doing... especially when HE designed 'the family relationship'!
"one of these 'sledders' is not like the others"... yep, li'l sissy was indeed miss fussy ;)
LOVE you mom and dad! and miss you, too!
again... "one of these 'sledders' is not like the others"!!!
the pink sledders
there's Noah clarming the camera~ AGAIN!
our brave sledder!
tennis shoes, sweatshirt and working gloves... I guess he's a true AKan, no need for all the gear!

the boy and his board! LoVe this shot of Parker
Savannah's actually smiling on her sled! woohoo

And, God also knew what HE was doing when HE designed sunsets and winter wonderlands! Can't beat a view like this... it was fun to show off God's beautiful "wintery" AKan creations to my parents! Thank you Lord for fAmIlY!

3 comments:

Pam said...

GREAT pics Rachel! Your parents are so sweet...it was great to meet them. LOVE the pics of you with the kids sledding!

The Spear Clan said...

Great pics Rach! I think you should become a photographer! I just emailed you and asked you to send me a family photo. That one of you guys on this post would probably work great, so cute!

Love ya

Anita said...

So fun reading your blog Rach! Sounds like you had a perfect Christmas! Glad your parents got to come up. Family time and memories are invaluable. :)

Anita