Monday, August 30, 2010

Spiderman Bday

Parker had an early birthday party so he could have the real Spiderman (Uncle Teag) around for his first bday party! So, of course, the natural theme would be... Spiderman!
And, you can't have a Spiderman party without a Spiderman cake so this was the easiest Spiderman cake I could find online!

Nerf Guns~ what fun!
And, we surprised Parker with a sleepover with one of his good buddies, Caden! This futon turned into a wrestling match between these 3 silly dudes. But, eventually they did fall asleep only to be wide awake at 7:00 with a Nerf Gun war! Fun party with a Fun 6~year old!

3 comments:

Tawnya Harssema said...

Very impressive cake, Rachel! I'm sure he will remember his special birthday for a long time.

Molly said...

What a great birthday celebration.
Caden felt so important!

Thorness Times said...

Wow, I am also impressed!! Very cool cake for a very cool 6 yr old!