Thursday, February 10, 2011

TiNkEr ToY tOtS...

Tinker Toys are the new fav toy around here since Noah got them from GGGG at Christmas. Our boys love to create multiple swords while Sissy makes wands... oh the differences. But, you better watch out when her wand suddenly becomes a sword~ she's like Maid Marian! Parker recently ventured away from the swords when Great Grandpa Grindle came over and helped him create this ferris wheel! I love toys that teach our children how to be creative and follow directions and so does their architect GGGG!disclaimer: Back in 2008, I created this blog for 2 reasons; to keep my out~of~state family/friends in touch with our family and to keep a family journal that someday will be printed into a book. So, I know that some of these "keepsakes" may seem boring but they are things I want to have record of for our printed books! Hopefully, my posts never come across like I am boasting of our family's activities or children's achievements. OK, just had to make sure! hehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel... What a sweet and cute disclaimer. But I think if we are reading then we love you and want to know all about the ins and outs of your sweet family. :) Write them! We WILL read!
Thank you for including us... it's a privilege to get to know you again.

Pam said...

I loved your disclaimer too! I so often feel this way, and have to remind myself often of the purpose of my blog...to keep family connected through pics & stories and to keep a record for our family!