Wednesday, January 4, 2012

California aquarium

Ben and Sarah were so great to us... they had our 3 days in LA packed with fun! Our first day we headed out to this FREE aquarium! In AK we have alot of cool things to go visit but all of them are rather costly! So, my frugal self thought this aquarium was extra great! The kids loved checking out all the exhibits and they could have hung out in the fish tunnel for hours, expecially since there were SHARKS!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Rachel... I've been following your blog for a few years now...I graduated with Charis and found your blog from her family blog. It's always fun to read about other family adventures...especially when the family lives in a different region! We love all of the snow pictures :) I had been wanting to ask you some questions about taking little ones to Southern California (I remembered you'd gone to San Diego a few years ago) and then you started these posts about your Christmas vacation! If you get a chance, I'd love to hear your thoughts on taking two boys (6 and 2 1/2) to Disneyland vs. San Diego....don't think we want to do it all in one trip. But, I'd really love any advice, recommendations, etc....If you get a chance, you can e-mail me at karenjr@excite.com or via facebook. Thank you