Parker was just one month shy of turning 8 and he lost his FIRST tooth! I was starting to get a little worried that he didn't have any adult teeth coming so during our "Spring teeth Cleaning" I asked the dentist to take an X-ray to relieve my silly worry! Sure enough, he had a mouth full of adult teeth and the dentist assured me that any day his bottom tooth was going to pop out behind his baby tooth! Yup, it did~ boy, did it look crazy! It took about a month to get it loose enough before Parker wanted help pulling it out! All it took was serving corn on the cob... he really wanted to eat it BUT it hurt too bad since his tooth was SO loose.
Here's Parker with his semi- missing tooth smile! He was so excited to put it in this little tooth box that was passed down to me from my grandma!Since I'm behind on blogging, Parker has since lost his second tooth which was also already filled in by the adult tooth!!! Noah was there to see me pull his tooth out and see Parker get all excited about anticipating his second tooth fairy visit. So, I told the boys too hurry on down to bed so she could fly the money under Parker's pillow... too which Parker just winked at me since he doesn't "believe" in her anymore! After about 30 minutes, I tiptoed the $ into the boys' room. When I got to Noah's bed, his eyes were wide open (with fear) and he exclaimed in his low voice "Oh, I thought you were going to be the tooth fairy". Too which Parker giggled and I assured Noah that the fairy is nothing to be frightened by! Then about a half hour later, I tiptoed back into their room and Noah's head was covered with his blanket and pillow. When, I pulled both of them back and asked him why he was covered... Noah replied, "I just don't want to see the fairy!" awww~ again, I assured him she was sweet as can be and not one bit scary! So, when I came down five minutes later for the third visit... both boys were sound asleep and the fairy got to deliver Parker's $!
No comments:
Post a Comment