Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hatcher's spring ski

The weather was ideal and some of our backcountry ski friends were available so he climbed back into Hatcher's and enjoyed a Sunday afternoon in the sun.  It was hard to believe that there was this much snow left at the end of May!  CrAzY!






Savannah was in to making these tiny snowmen.  I thought it was adorable that she gave her fav snowman a home in her Camelbak!
Rosco, Rosco!  He can be so much fun on our family outings and then he can be such a nuisance.  I was getting tired of being yanked around by him as he kept wanting to smell (or devour) everyone's snacks so I tied him up to one of our skis.  I took this picture to help me remember that I shouldn't push for him to come on the next backcountry ski event... because I will be the one in charge of the rascal!



No comments: