Thursday, September 4, 2014

FULL Gold Cord Lake hike

It was a sunny day at the house so as soon as we got done with all our homeschool work, we headed up to our favorite hiking spot to let Rosco run. I've always wondered what it would be like to hike around our little lake so we decided to give it a try. Rosco loved seeing all the snow on the opposite side of the lake. And we all loved getting back to the original side of the lake as the boulder field took forever to cross and I was getting nervous that I made a mistake taking my crew on a new adventure. At one point, I had to pull Rosco out from in between two big boulders as he was whining. Next time, I'll let my adventuresome spirit kick in when Kep is with. Thankful my little ones came through~ aren't they so cute!?!

No comments: