Thursday, October 2, 2014
Gelatts to Ghana
Janelle. I am so thankful for this friend. I remember arriving in Alaska over 12 years ago and longing for a girlfriend. A year later, I had no idea I would be so fortunate as to meet… Janelle. The last 11 years have been full of shopping trips to Anchorage, coffee dates, crazy family pizza nights, and 7 "Mooseachino" drop-offs to the Midwifery!
I love this friend dearly. I am inspired by her daily. I am so proud of their obedience to follow God's call and take their precious, LARGE family to Ghana. They left AK 3 weeks ago and I miss Janelle tremendously. I am hoping she keeps up on the new blog I created for their family's journey at Gelatts to Ghana.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Rachel thanks for posting this about Janelle's family! Amazing they are all moving to Ghana. I'll have to follow their joinery :)
Post a Comment