Saturday, June 21, 2008

On our sunny days...

We've only had a few sunny AND warm days and on those days we make sure we're out there enjoying them, while they last. Here are the boys playing with dad as he builds onto the side of our house. I think Noah is up a little too high (he's our clutsy one! :) ) but Kep assured me that he has it all under control and I need to not be so protective!
Happy Father's Day to our favorite dad! Kep joined our local Men's Rugby team, this summer, so we got a real Rugby ball and a little Rugby ball for part of his Father's Day gift. Parker and Noah have loved being tackled and learning the (silly- did I say that!?!) Rugby sport.
Popeye (that's what the boys call Kep's dad) got this Tugboat sandbox for free and Kep cleaned it up to look brand-new! The boys love it and I guess I love doing more laundry! Do you like just one of Noah's MANY crazy expressions!
Our favorite thing to do on sunny days is go boating. Noah's hair has always been silly but after a boat ride... it's a real treat!

All 3 of our kiddos took a nap in the bow so Kep and I got an hour of peace while soaking up the sun. Parker is sweating in his Uncle Tills' 1990's Snoopy wetsuit but that didn't bother him!
Splashing in our eensy-weensy pool is always the most favorite thing to do when it's warm and sunny!

No comments: