Parker's Hamburger "craft"

Parker had a blast spending the whole day, going on a "date" with Mo-mo (this is what he calls Kep's mom). She picked him up in the morning and headed to CARRS to pick up the groceries for their "craft". These cute hamburgers are made with; Vanilla Wafers, peppermint patties, food-colored coconut, white and red gel frosting (to look like mayo and ketchup) AND sesame seeds (these stick on after you coat the top wafer with Karo Syrup). Now, Parker can't wait to do this yummy hamburger "craft" with his cousins in Montana! Thanks Mo-mo for spending this fun day with Parker!
4 comments:
What a GREAT idea!! We'll have to try that one with my troop :)
Cute idea! Can't wait till you come!!!!
I talked to you on the phone a couple of years ago when we were thinking of moving to Alaska. My husband would still love to. Your kids are so sweet! Aren't girls fun! It is so cool to see where God brings us in life.
Hey Rach! Your boys are getting so big and of course totally handsome....Savannah Sis is beautiful, and Kris and I think she looks like you a LOT :) I hope we can squeeze in a visit while I am there for 4 crazy days...ahhhh. I am excited for you to go to the warm weather! We are livin it up in the sun, minus all of our missed buddies up there...that parts stinks completely about now! Love ya, Jen
Post a Comment