Thursday, July 3, 2008
We did it!
Actually, God did it! I was freaked out to fly alone with our 3-month old, 19-month old and almost 4 year old! But, thanks to; many friends' prayers, lots of new backpack "toys", treats, double stroller, Baby Bjorn, Noah's carseat, binkies, DigEPlayers... we made it to Montana without one tear! I thought I would be crying by our last flight, but "nope"... God totally went ahead of our trip and helped us get to my family in one piece. We are here loving time with my family and soaking in the HOT sunshine for a month. So, start praying on August 1st, again, for a peaceful trip back to AK with my 3 munchkins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hallelujah!!!!! I'm so glad to hear your flight went so well....I had been praying:) Gives me hope for our upcoming flight. (7/15...please pray!) Any particular toys/distrations that worked great for Noah?
Well, Noah LOVES to play with cars, trucks and motorcycles. So, I bought him a set of 5 Matchbox cars and that's all he played with the whole time. I will be praying for you and I know you will do great!
Glad to hear things went so well Rachel! Yay!
YAY!! I knew you could do it!! We miss you guys already, but we're so excited for you to have some great family time! I know your kiddos will have such a ball with all of those cousins!
Good Job Rach! I think the anticipation of it all is worse than the flight :) Enjoy the SUN and your family...great combo! Cant wait to see pics. I will see ya in AK hopefully for a couple hours. Work that tan girl...its gotta last into the AK fall.
Love, Jen
Hey Rach! I was watching the show something plus 8, the family that had twins and then sixtuplets and thought about your ambitious adventure traveling through the airport with three little ones ALONE!
Prayed for you! Glad to hear it went so smoothly. May your trip back be just as perfect! Enjoy your time with family! :)
Anita
Hooray! So glad to hear that.. I :) See you in a couple weeks!
Rach, how is your trip?? Just because you are working your tan doesnt mean you can leave us all hangin on your cute vacation pics...hope you are loving every minute:)
Love, Jen
Post a Comment