Our journey down to MT was successful and now we are loving time with cousins...

We are soaking in the hot sun and spending our time at a nearby beach. My parents live up on a mountain, overlooking the Flathead Lake, and this beach is just down the hill, a part of the Flathead Lake shoreline. Our boys could spend all day throwing rocks and sticks!

Here is Savannah with her Bapak, who has been a huge help with our boys. We have sure missed Kep while he is out fishing in Bristol Bay for one month. Being a single-mom is a tough/tiring job and I am thankful to have my family here to help me when it feels as though all 3 kiddos are falling apart, at the same time! Now, I know why God designed a family to have a mom and a dad helping eachother raise these little ones- I certainly have a hard time finding enough patience to do it on my own! But, I am glad I am here with family and the toasty sun, instead of at home in cool AK!

My dad built this perfect little pool for his 11 grandchildren to enjoy. He also designed 2 grass waterslides (which he lines with a really thick plastic) leading down into the pool. This pool has been a huge HIT for all the cousins and we appreciate all of my dad's work!


Here is Parker, in true fashion... dressing up. His cousin, Carson, has a bunch of masks and costumes so Parker was loving life! He always has to be dressed up. My mom only has "girley" costumes so I won't post a picture of how Parker looks on a daily basis at my mom's house- Kep would not approve!
3 comments:
Fun pics Rach! Glad you have some time to soak in your family! Enjoy each minute!
Anita
even though you live far away from those sweet cousins, its so great that you get to see them every year!
How amazingly blessed you are to have so many sisters. Ah...to have just one :) Enjoy all of that beautiful sunshine. See you soon,
Post a Comment