Sunday, September 14, 2008

our sweet cupcake is...


5 months old! Savannah is getting more fun every day. Don't ya just love this cupcake hat? My super-talented-momma-friend, Amanda, made this for little Savannah. It is A-dorable!
Savannah is now...
rollin',
squealin' (like only girls- squeal),
gigglin' (a TON) for her brothers AND
gettin' chubby cheeks...

We LOVE our little missy/sissy!

3 comments:

Pam said...

And sweet she is!!!!! One of these days, we need to get the boys together to play. It would be fun to chat as well!

Thorness Times said...

A-dorable is right! I love the hat too. She is getting big too fast! I love the pics of Noah too. Such cute kiddos you have. Love ya

Unknown said...

OMGoodness Rach!!! Savannah is so beautiful. I would love to hear your missy/sissy sqeal and laugh :) That cupcake is the cutest thing ever. Perfect for her sweet cheeks! Noah is such a cheeze...I wish we got to know him better :( What a fun middle brother to keep everyone entertained. You guys have the sweetest kids!
Love ya