Well, it has been 3 weeks, since I had the great pleasure of attending the annual MOPS Convention in Dallas. I am the finance lady for our local MOPS group where 9 of us traveled to Dallas to be inspired by talented speakers and song artists. This is my 3rd year going to a MOPS Convention, and it was a bit different with a baby!!! I loved; hanging out with my girlfriends, having quality time with Savannah, shopping at outlet malls BUT this year I didn't get to attend all the seminars that have always been super inspiring and refreshing for us young mamas. One of the best parts was... I got to spend time with my mom. It is difficult to live so far away from my family so this was a perfect treat for Savannah and myself! I am thankful I got to go to Dallas to have a break from daily life and be encouraged by the few speakers, I actually heard!

3 generations

We always stay in these gorgeous Gaylord Convention Centers with beautiful gardens and gold people! Savannah was asleep and I wasn't about to wake her with the site of a gold man- she'd become even more of a mama's girl!

Savannah lovin' her spot in the "nursin' mama's" room. This is the room where Savannah and I hung out for the majority of Convention. They had big over-stuffed chairs, a big-screen TV and surround-sound to help us mama's-with-babies hear most of the speakers. I had fun meeting moms from all over the country. We, of course, were very popular as we attend the same church as Sarah Palin!
1 comment:
Love the pics, thanks! That last pic of Savannah is just too cute! Can't help but smile. :)
Post a Comment