LegoLand was our first amusement park- and it was the perfect start to our vacation! The boys were amazed by the humongous Lego creations and loved all the rides. Our boys are not known for their bravery with rides (they will play outside in negative temps for hours on end jumping off huge snow hills but rides require a different type of bravery!) so I was a little frightened that LegoLand would be a waste of $ for our boys. NOPE-not the case, our boys really stepped up- they tried every single ride! Yay- I LOVE rollercoasters and I've always wanted our kids to at least try them!
We opened and closed (10-5pm) LegoLand with no meltdowns BUT with huge smiles! The boys ran most of the day but this is how the 3 of them rolled by the end of the day!
Parker's never seen Star Wars but somehow he knew exactly who Darth Vader was! Isn't that amazing- Darth... all Legos!??
Amanda- this one's for you Lego Eiffel Tower! In the center of the park... is Miniland. We were amazed by all the details put into these Lego creations. Parker is now super inspired to make cooler things with his Legos.
I think Noah rode this plane at least 5 times. Bapak- you might have a pilot-wannabe!
Another cool Lego creation to climb on. For some reason camels had quite the effect on Parker in San Diego. We had the hardest time convincing him to move on to the next ride, he just wanted to keep climbing on this camel.
I was totally jazzed that Parker rode the monster truck roller coaster with Kep. He had no idea it had this huge hill and there was no getting him back on it to ride with me- one time was enough!
Our little muscle-shirt-croc-boy kissing a fireman!
2 too-cute firemen!
We opened and closed (10-5pm) LegoLand with no meltdowns BUT with huge smiles! The boys ran most of the day but this is how the 3 of them rolled by the end of the day!
Parker's never seen Star Wars but somehow he knew exactly who Darth Vader was! Isn't that amazing- Darth... all Legos!??
Amanda- this one's for you Lego Eiffel Tower! In the center of the park... is Miniland. We were amazed by all the details put into these Lego creations. Parker is now super inspired to make cooler things with his Legos.
I think Noah rode this plane at least 5 times. Bapak- you might have a pilot-wannabe!
Another cool Lego creation to climb on. For some reason camels had quite the effect on Parker in San Diego. We had the hardest time convincing him to move on to the next ride, he just wanted to keep climbing on this camel.
I was totally jazzed that Parker rode the monster truck roller coaster with Kep. He had no idea it had this huge hill and there was no getting him back on it to ride with me- one time was enough!
Our little muscle-shirt-croc-boy kissing a fireman!
2 too-cute firemen!So, if you're ever in San Diego with toddlers- go to LegoLand- it was awesome!





3 comments:
Looks so fun! Glad you had such a great time. Love the pics!
Rach~ I'm so glad that you had an amazing trip. I prayed that you would have wonderful weather! :)
Hooray, looks like FUN! I'm sad we missed that park last time! And thanks for the Eiffel Tower pic! :) The kids look they had a BLAST.
Post a Comment