The other night, Bapak, Nana, Abby and I took our kiddos to the Shrine Circus. At first, we were thinking it would be a waste of our time and money because the clown was lamO and it seemed a little dippy, but it was actually cool! I don't think the Circus comes to Alaska very often (if ever???) so I didn't want to miss our chance of going. Our boys were amazed by all the lions, tigers and bears (oh my!- I'm not just copying Wizard of Oz... all those animals were seriously there!) I don't remember ever going to a circus, either, so I also loved seeing all the shows. Holy cow, those people that do all the tricks on the long hangy-sash-things make my stomach ache! I soooo hope none of our children will be dare devils- or I will be a nervous wreck!

Parker and I smiling during intermission.

These elephants were so cute! We loved watching them jig to the tunes. I have always been impressed by animal trainers. How do they make them obey and teach them tricks when they don't speak the same language??? I can't even do that with my own children, on some days!!! They even had about 10 poodles that were spray painted pink and blue who were so cute and intelligent, as well.

Noah was very confused by all the loudness and tricks so he was taking it in very seriously with Bapak's explanations!

These tigers and lion were pretty stikin' cool and their trainer crazy for being in that kennel with them!
What a fun night at the circus!
No comments:
Post a Comment