Sunday, July 5, 2009

fly with Bapak

Blogging marathon... Ok, now I am all caught up with our Montana trip with the following 4 posts:

My dad is a fabulous pilot and I have always loved going on rides in his li'l airplane. So, this was the first time our boys got to fly with Bap. Noah loved wearing these headphones and talking to Bap through the li'l mic. I loved seeing my li'l guy smile from ear to ear throughout the whole flight. Then, as we were landing I asked him if he had fun and in Noah lingo, he exclaimed... "Ya- I wan MO!"
Parker is equally excited as he got to sit in front and see Bapak maneuver all the many buttons and levers.
Here's Bap's sharp airplane landing next to the Flathead River.
AND, this is what our fun li'l flight did to Parker- put him to sleep! He wasn't bored, just tuckered out after a week of crazy days and late nights! I don't think I'll ever fly with Parker if he becomes a pilot! :)
This was Malea's first flight, too. You can tell she is super pumped to fly in Bap's plane! We love your plane rides, Bap, THANKS!

2 comments:

Thorness Times said...

Glad you got to fly with Bop! Looks like fun! Luv ya!

Bacon Writer said...

What fun! I love the Parker sleeping pic... Worn out from too much fun!