Saturday, September 19, 2009

racing kids


Cool shots by Mo~mo with her sweet camera!
Parker finishing his 2nd Teeland Titan Trail Run. Good job li'l guy! We were so proud watching him run up to the finish line!

And, of course, racing is always more fun when you do it with FRIENDS!!! Great job, Drew, Gavin and Layne- they all finished their 1.2 mile race!
These are the Teeland buddies as both their dads work at Teeland Middle School- so cute!

3 comments:

Pam said...

How fun! We did the Colony Fun Run today. The boys and I got the "red lantern" award (not literally, but we were last:) but the girls came in 4th and 9th. All were plum tickled over their accomplishments and that's the important part!

The Spear Clan said...

Way to go Parker! You might run a marathon som day!
Love ya
Aunt Abby

UnderHisWings said...

Great Job Parker! I think I even saw you at the start of race. Are you in front of the pink lady?