We had a blast on an early Valentine's date, "bunny" hunting with some of our friends. Popeye and Mo~mo were super gracious to watch all of our kiddos for 9 hours while we went for a drive and hiked around on a gorgeous day.
My first "kill". So, I don't have a very accurate shot... it took me 3 shots to kill my first bunny. The guys made fun of us gals because we felt horrible for killing them but, yet, we weren't opposed to pulling the trigger.
This is the same place Kep went bunny hunting with my dad at Christmas time. I was excited to see this gorgeous scenery and sparkly snow~ in person!
And, this is my kind of winter hike... a plowed, flat trail!
And, here are us gals with the day's success. OK, Allison and I were only responsible for 2 of the li'l bunnies but since we planned the day... we needed a picture with our hubbies' "kills"!Not a very traditional Valentine's date, but it is definitely our most memorable and humorous one! I LOVED every minute of it... being with my LOVE and doing what my hubby loves to do, by being outdoors!
4 comments:
oh man.. nothing like a good ol' Alaskan Valentine's Day! You guys rock! Sorry we had to miss ANOTHER triple date... we'll make it up to you somehow. :)
You really need to share the video with fellow bloggers with you reacting to a "hitmiss." That gave me a belly laugh! That brought back fun memories for me. Love ya!
Good for you Rach, I think you are a true Alaskan girl now!:) Looks like a really fun day!!
hahahha oh Rach this is so GREAT!You are officially an Alaskan chick. So sweet of you to go hunting bunnies on Vday :).
Post a Comment