
These are the last of our Kona trip!

I love the "diverse" topography and scenery that all the Hawaiian islands have to offer roadtrips. These beautiful cliffs were so cool on the north side of the Big Island! It was a great roadtrip to take when the winds were way too strong on our pretty beaches!


We did plenty of laughing and this picture just makes me laugh some more! Love that God has blessed me with a family where we can: be silly together, pray for eachother, disagree, encourage eachother through rough times AND always find things to laugh at!

And, since we were without our toddlers... we made sure we ate out at nicer restaurants! Tommy Bahamas had amazing Mango Pina Coladas, non~alcoholic for sure (cheaper and yummier, that way!!!)!

The infamous "Bubba Gump's" has "2 die 4" Mahi~Mahi fish 'n chips and hot fresh cookie sundaes. I highly recommend dining at one of their locations!

You can't help but take pictures of sunsets even though they are always much prettier in person. But, I thought this pic was cool with the wave clouds!

Our attempt to set the camera timer and be in the sunset. Umm... I still have something to learn about camera settings as my mom is glowing! ;)

LOVE you sisters and mom! I will never forget this time with you! There are so many more stories and pictures but "what happens in Kona... stays in Kona", right!?! I am blessed, encouraged and inspired by each of you...
1 comment:
Great job finishing up the Hawaii posts Rach! I need to get going on mine soon! Got my nose in too much homeschool stuff right now. What happens in Hawaii, stays in Hawaii, you are right!
Love ya
Post a Comment