I love that my kiddos all lOvE puzzles. My boys have always been known to get up at "seven, zero, zero"... earlier if they could... but never any later! And, now that we took the "bink" away from sissy she has followed suit! So, even though their little minds and bodies are ready to do anything & everything... mommy needs 3 cups of coffee to attempt to match their level of energy! Thank goodness for these puzzles, they are my "7:00AM life~savers"!PS: I did not line them up like this for a photo~op... they were all sitting on the ottoman, the younger 2 were handing pieces to Parker! They aren't always helping eachother so peacefully, but today they were... so I snapped a quick shot!
3 comments:
Love it! Love them! Love YOU!
Great pic! Amazing that the puzzle is intact too...at this house, Owen doesn't even leave the 24 piecers alone. He LOVES to tear puzzles apart!!!!
your kids are little smarties Rach! Love ya
Post a Comment