Saturday, August 21, 2010

sunny hike

We have been "priveleged" to live in a state that just broke a record which was set in 1951... we had over 28 consecutive days of rain! YAY... in total sarcasm! Actually, for some very odd reason it didn't bum me out as bad as I thought it would. But when the sun did sneak out of the clouds.. we bolted out to enjoy the rays. So, here we are enjoying a hike in partial sun and partial sprinkles. This is our fav family hike and all of us always leave looking forward to the next time we return.



Here is Savannah running in sheer delight! OMGoodness, she knows how to tease... I was encouraging her to walk on the trail because she has proven herself to be extremely clutzy! But, she just kept running and laughing! Fortunately, the added laugh didn't cause her to fall because normally it would have ended up in a face fall!

Noah's fav buddy is his dad! I hope it always stays that way!

4 comments:

Thorness Times said...

Love the pics! And the rain shows, how gorgeous the grass and scenery is!!!! The kids are pretty stinkin cute too! Proud of your attitude, love ya!

Thorness Times said...

I meant to say "are instead of is" I don't know if either are correct! oh well:-) you get the point!

Elizabeth said...

They are all getting so big! Great pics, Rach! We miss you guys, Quaid talks about his first friend, Parker, all the time.

Unknown said...

kroon cuties are getting so big Rach! sure miss being around them :) hopefully we will be up next summer with our TN crew for an AK adventure!