Saturday, October 2, 2010

shaggy 2 sharp

Noah, Noah, Noah! He is such a cutey~pie to us! Noah has the softest, finest, lightest hair and I thought it would be fun to grow out into a surfer~dude cut. And, he has loved all the attention his "yong" hair has gotten him over the last few months. But, it wouldn't seem to grow past a certain point (kinda like Savannah's hair) and I didn't know how to keep "yong" hair looking "unshabby" so we decided to cut it! I was surprised how sad I was to start chopping all that hair off but now I wish I would have done it months ago... it's so fun to see his cute face and bright eyes again! And, Noah is now super proud of his short hair as he walks around with his special charming smile!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank u rach! We are loving our home and all the extra play space! We didn't think we had it in us to do home improvement but it's fun making it ours! We r so thankful god let us move here!!!!

Thorness Times said...

Love the haircut, but he looks older:-/ Such a cute boy!! Love you guys!