Thursday, February 17, 2011

first "REAL" haircuts

I am frugal so paying for a haircut just seemed like silliness for my boys, who look just as adorable with "buzz" cuts. But having a girl is totally different... she needs to have a stylish cut! ;o) I've been patiently waiting for her hair to grow so I could put it up in li'l piggies but I finally decided that it should just be cut into an A~line... so we had my friend, Luanna, come over for a haircut visit.
It was so cute to watch Savannah enjoy every moment of being pampered and doted on~ she's a true girley~girl in every way possible!AND lately, I've been wanting Noah to sport a "surfer dude" look, the only problem is I don't have a clue how to do these cuts. Having Lu over was a perfect way to get my younger 2 used to someone besides MOM to cut their straight, FINE "locks"!Silly, silly guy! His hair looks so much better!

3 comments:

Molly said...

surf's up, noah!
you guys look terrific!

The Spear Clan said...

They look great sis! You can see that Savannah just loved that experience! Miss you guys!

Thorness Times said...

Oh my goodness, adorable and adorable!!! Love you all!