Tuesday, June 21, 2011

it's that time of year again...dad's bike races

Kep has spent all winter training on his bike trainer in the garage so Spring is a welcome sight for our biker dad! We look forward to cheering him on and we try to be a loyal cheer squad as long as we have enough warm gear and toys to keep us entertained!

This year we have had fun getting to know cousin Keaton's future bride, Hannah, at the races. She is such a big help with the kids and remember what I said about Savannah being doted on... yep, her charm worked on Hannah too!!!

Savannah continues to "crack" us up in more ways than one! I hope my li'l girl won't be too upset that I posted this but I just had to have record of her crack problem in our blog books! Too funny!

And, there he is... we are so proud of you Kep!

No comments: