keeping track of the many blessings ... God gives us daily
Friday, August 31, 2012
Noah's soccer team
Noah had a fabulous summer of soccer, too! Coach Ted was so awesome with the team and he even had their names printed on their jerseys!
Noah's favorite part about soccer was hanging with his buddy Thomas! They both improved a lot this year!
Hip, hip, hooray for another great summer of soccer!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Rachel, It's Erin (Carlson) Holte...I wasn't sure what your email address was. I wanted to ask where in Anchorage you lived? Some friends of ours just moved there and are trying to get connected. Just thought if you were close, I could connect the two of you somehow. Email me if you want! Would love to hear from you! erinholte@yahoo.com
1 comment:
Hey Rachel,
It's Erin (Carlson) Holte...I wasn't sure what your email address was. I wanted to ask where in Anchorage you lived? Some friends of ours just moved there and are trying to get connected. Just thought if you were close, I could connect the two of you somehow. Email me if you want! Would love to hear from you! erinholte@yahoo.com
Post a Comment