Thursday, June 5, 2008

She's getting BIG!

Savannah is 8 weeks old, today! Wow- how time has flewn by. We love all the Savannah smiles we get!
Couple weeks ago, I painted her toenails for church, but then I couldn't show them off because it has been too cold every Sunday morning, since then! So, here was my best attempt to get her cute little pink toes- babies' feet don't stay still for very long! :)
I have loved dressing her up in all the adorable little outfits- shopping for girls is so much more fun! Parker likes to call her our "pretty little princess".

Here she is all dressed up to go watch her first ballet! We had a mother-daughter bonding time last Saturday night when we went to the ballet with Anne-Renee, Tasha, Amanda and little Annika. I sat in the audience thinking of how someday it will be so cute to watch Savannah dance around in a little "tu-tu"! For now, I need to keep enjoying every moment of her being a precious little newborn- I know it will fly by!

4 comments:

Thorness Times said...

So very precious! Thanks again for the pics. I love all of them.

The Spear Clan said...

HI guys! Savannah is getting so big! Isn't it fun to paint their little toenails?:) Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Love ya

Unknown said...

Oh man Rach, she is SOOOOO cute and precious! I love her smile :) Glad you are having fun painting toes....I cant even believe we are really getting our daughter! Am writing a letter to her foster mom today to go out in Sissy's care package! Her room was so fun to paint, I was slap happy until 2:30 am all because of PINK. Hope you are enjoying summer. I miss you friend...Jen

carrie said...

Hi Rach,
When do you come to MT? I need to schedule a trip to see you and your little ones while you are so close by.