Here's political Rachel again- it doesn't happen very often! Although, when I am moved to tears... I want to make sure everyone else can also see and hear the gracious words these two beautiful ladies have shared with Obama's daughters. Yesterday, I read the sweet letter (thanks to the link from Amanda :) ) and today I received the video link (from Sandy :)- gotta give credit, where credit is due! ). This video made me tear up because of Barbara and Jenna's sweet words to Sasha and Malia and because it drew me into "their world". I can't imagine living life in the public spectrum and hearing the media's constant negative/false portrayal's of your DAD! Then, I started to realize that despite the Bush's poor approval rating and media-treatment... they are being incredibly gracious to the Obama family. In the near future, I am excited to see and hear the media change it's course and share the truth about our respected President George Bush. I will continue to pray for Obama and his family but I am also praying for the Bush's, and if I knew they would receive it... I would love to write them a letter. Until then, I know my prayers for both families will be the best I can offer. Enjoy this video-it is well worth your time!PS: click on the word "video"- and it will take you to the Bush daughter's letter video. Isn't that cool?- I figured out the "link" option- woohoo!!!
2 comments:
You go girl! I got the email of it and it is very touching. Class act for sure. Thanks for your politician qualities. :)
Rachel, thanks for sharing this video. It was neat to hear it come from them and to see all of the pictures. I sent the link to my mom and it really blessed her as well. :) Hope you all are staying warm and enjoying the white beauty up there.
Love,
Ashley Mehringer
Post a Comment