Wednesday, January 21, 2009

she's on the move...

Savannah is now 9 1/2 months old! Wow, time has flewn by and our "last" little one is changing so quickly! I remember always wanting the boys to learn the "next" thing and now, with Savannah, I am realizing she is our "last" and I want her to stay a baby. I know she will always be our "baby" but I am going to miss the; bottle-cuddles, baby chatters, and many more precious baby moments. But, at the same time... I am loving watch her get older because our boys just love watching her reach every new milestone. It's very sweet to see Parker and Noah; teach Savannah how to wave, play "Patty Cake" and "Peek-a-boo", and now lay out toys to encourage Savannah to crawl! She has been rocking on all four for a 1 1/2 months, but last night she finally figured it out... she's crawling! So, to celebrate her new crawl... we had the kids have a crawl race. Of course, Savannah came in last but the boys loved cheering her on! Now the boys are learning how to keep their Micro Machine cars, PlayMobil and Legos off the floor!
So, I have to keep reminding myself not to be sad that they are getting older, but to LOVE the fact that they are getting older and appreciating eachother more and more!