Buchanans hosted our outdoor Easter egg hunt. The boys all had such a great time tromping through the foot of snow and trees hunting for eggs.

Savannah our scowling Easter bunny. This is Savannah's new way of charming people! I think she's realized that if you scowl you get a better reaction than smiling, people laugh! Then, she usually is smiling within a few more seconds. The scowl is cute and I hope it reappears when she is sixteen, and legal to date boys!!! Silly girl!

Parker one determined egg hunter. At the end, he hunched over in the woods and started cramming as much chocolate in his mouth while all of us parents were chatting. I think he remembered that he better eat it now before mom starts portioning it out for the next few weeks!

Noah's actually walking on top of a foot of snow! Most the hunt, his boots would fall down every other step!

The clan of egg hunters minus the Gelatt girls who were tardy hunters! What fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment