
I love Independence day because it always means we are doing something with my family. I am so glad we traveled down here because it would have been very hard to spend the 4th, alone, in Alaska. Here are 6 of the cousins all geared up in their red/white/blue on a gorgeous day.

This was one of my favorite 4ths as we all had a blast boating out to Wild Horse Island in the Flathead Lake. Noah is Bapak's li'l shadow- life is fabulous when he is by Bap's side and I am so thankful he gets to bond with his Bap!

More posing with Bap, Nan and Malea!

Here is Noah and I taking a spin on my sister's SeaDoo. I could not believe it when Noah chose to hop on with me and THEN he LOVED it! YAY- I have a brave one- anytime I would slow down for the boat waves, he would say "No, mommy, GO!" :)

After our fun-filled 4th, we got back to the house around 9pm to light off our own fireworks. Parker was just extatic to see all the fireworks lined up but then he was not as excited to hear them pop!

Malea loving her sparkler. This li'l girl is such a blessing to our family- she is adorable in every way and I LOVE her sweet and fiesty personality
Parker amazed by his first sparkler. Fortunately, no one's clothing or hair caught on fire!
2 comments:
Looks like a blast! And for the record, we wouldn't have let you be alone on the 4th! :) Miss you
This is what you went for! Woo Hoo! Glad to see all of the fun! Love the smiles and all ofthe activities- what a blast! :-)
Post a Comment