Sunday, July 5, 2009
three toddlers traveling
My family lives in Montana, so I have made the trek down there every summer while Kep goes commercial fishing. Each summer, the trek gets more stressful (and expensive) but it is all worth it once we arrive with all the cousins, aunts 'n uncles and Bapak 'n Nana. This summer, I thought I was a little too scared to make the trip with a 15-month old, 2 1/2 year old and 4 1/2 year old. But, four days before Kep was scheduled to leave... I realized I would rather be stressed for a day and spend the extravagant airline prices in order to see my family. So, here is li'l sissy excited for the trip! And, it was actually a very pleasant trip. Savannah decided to make herself heard loud n clear for 10 minutes ;(, but other than that... our 3 toddlers rose to the occasion and kept me from falling apart! And, now we are having a blast with the cousins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WAY TO GO RACHEL!!!! You're braver than I am:) I'm so glad you made the trip in the end.... it looks like you had a fabulous time! There is nothing sweeter than warm summer days surrounded by family. And now...you return to SUMMER in Alaska! Yahoo:)
Post a Comment