Wednesday, June 22, 2011

friends 'n watermelon

4 out of the 5 of us love watermelon!

Annika Bacon is one of Savannah's "favwit fwends" as she endearlingly refers to whoever we're hanging out with, she is such a little girl... social and somewhat fickle with her loyalty! I love watching these two silly girls chat and play, my "favwit" is to hear Annika call her "fwend"... Suspannah! Too fun!

And, here are all the Bacon and Kroon munchkins (with Parker and Gavin in the shadows)! We love our Bacon friends and we are fervently praying for them as they continue to follow God's Will for their growing family! In just 2 more days, they will add their 3rd boy to their family through adoption. He is almost 9 months old, which will make him 4.5 months younger than Gabi, who they adopted last June! We can't wait to meet their new li'l son and add him to our family adventures!

2 comments:

Bacon Writer said...

love love love!! I was just looking at my pictures from that night yesterday, commenting to myself that I'd never posted any!! :) I'll have to post the couples group photo just for Kep and Jeremy. :) Praying for you too, friend as you send Kep off this weekend.

Thorness Times said...

Adorable, loving all the pics!! Love you all!