Father's Day~ oh how I love to celebrate all that Kep means to our li'l family! He is such an amazing dad and we are all so grateful! After church, it was Kep's wish to head up to Hatcher's and mountain bike up the Gold Mint Trail.
This was Noah's first mountain bike ride so he was thrilled with Kep's choice activity! We were all shocked at how well this li'l guy did on his bike~ he was determined to make it up every hill without walking his bike!
There they are... our 3 tough bikers posing for their fav dad! We had a great family ride and got back to our car just before the biggest thunderstorm hit! In my 10 years living here... I had never heard such powerful thunder and seen such humongous raindrops!
As soon as we got home I asked the kids to run out and pick some lettuce for our first salad! Note to self... don't pick lettuce in a rainstorm as it gets all muddy!
Parker couldn't wait for the salad~ this guy loves his greens!
And, just to make sure our Father's Day was truly memorable we invited Kep's grandparents over for KFC chicken. Then, Kep set up his new Father's Day canopy and we ate out on the deck! Did I mention those were the biggest raindrops I had ever seen??? Yup, we quickly discovered that Kep's new canopy was not waterproof and we got rather wet!!! Good times!
The women and children didn't finish our dinner out on the deck but the almost 90 year old Hal... stuck it out!
What a fun Father's Day that will never be forgotten! Love you Kep!
No comments:
Post a Comment