Sunday, July 8, 2012

tree fort boys

Earlier in the summer, our kids were watching their morning PBS cartoon and one of them showed kids how to build a fort out of a big branch and smaller branches!  So, later that week when Parker was looking for an activity I reminded him of the fort idea and it wasn't long before he was building one in our front yard!  He was mostly excited that I allowed him to "carefully" use the tree trimmers all on his own!  The great thing about this fort is it cleaned up our front woods as he used all the fallen/rotten trees~ thanks Parker!!!  Kep and I were impressed with his hard work and cool looking fort.  Although, Kep was not very excited about Parker's other idea of wanting to have a sleepover in the fort with just Noah and Kep!  This idea encouraged Kep to get the tree house built quickly so they could have a sleepover out in open air!  ;o)


No comments: