
A toast to the New Year with Sparkling Cider! We had a blast with the Kroon cousins at our little home on New Year's Eve. Of course, I forgot the camera- again- so here's a picture of how we ended our night together- none other than Sparkling Cider. We played a lively game of Loaded Questions that kept us all awake and entertained until midnight. This is the first year, in many years, where I actually stayed awake to toast the new year! It might have had something to do with the handfuls of peanut butter popcorn I munched on throughout the game! mmmmm
1 comment:
Fun! We didnt even open our cider on NY..so we did tonight while playing a game that Sis and Jerm sent :) Glad you got to spend time with family! we are enjoying a few more days of break. the only one that misses school is Peyt! lol.
Love ya, Jen
Post a Comment