Noah, our little cuddle~bug, has grown up so much since Savannah came along. He is so cute to watch him love his little sis. As long as Noah gets his "mama" and daddy cuddle~time in the morning or after naps... he is good to go! Then, he takes every chance to cuddle Savannah! We just enjoy watching this little guys be a big brother!
We are loving that spring has come because Noah loves to play outside with Ryder and all his big trucks. He is definately our little adventure boy!

2 comments:
I showed Bjorn these pics and he said Ohhhh Noah is so cute!
Rachel, your children are so precious! Especially this newest little one. I can't wait to see her in June. Thanks so much for putting up pictures. I heard about the sweet song that Teagen wrote and then sang at her dedication. If I had been there I would have cried. :) So happy for you guys.
~Ashley Mehringer
Post a Comment