We made the BIG and entertaining move... our boys are now in bunk beds! We have always told Parker that when #3 comes, he will get to use the ladder and sleep on the top bunk! Well, he has been anticipating that exciting move for quite some time, so Friday night was beyond "amazing"- as he put it! It was "amazing" for Parker and frustrating for Noah- go figure! Noah always wants to be up on the bed, but when it was time to sleep in it... he screamed- that was fun! But after some daddy reinforcement... Noah fell asleep and fell off the bed!We are sure these little buddies and bunk bed will provide many more nights of entertainment while we sit upstairs tuned into to the monitor!!!
I just had to take this next picture of our 3 children enjoying Bible Story time with dad. It was so cute to see Savannah join in on our nightly routine!


3 comments:
FUN!!!!! Peyton loves seeing Parker on here and wants to know what the bears/things name is that he is laying on in the pic?? Noah is such a cutie and I love Savannah's little toes...glad she is into her Bible stories already. So sweet. Hope you guys have a fun week! We had a new fam at church with all red head kids and two Asian kids! It was fun to see them. Its a yucky rainy day here but I got nothing done last week in the sun so I guess its a good thing!
Love, Jen
Love these pics! Yes, ma'am, there will be lots of fun bunk bed memories made here! My two bunk bed monkeys don't know what to do without each other. Love all of your new posts!!! ~Amanda
I love the pic of Kep with the three kiddos. You captured the moment well! Can't wait to spend some time with you this summer. There's so much catching up to do. We'll be home in two weeks. In two weeks I'll be DONE with all the packing and ready to UNPACK and stick around for a little while - Yay!
Post a Comment