My last posting has a picture of me with the big belly and holding Noah. Well, I guess he has just become such a part of me because this is what I did today...
I took the boys to our local "Bouncin' Bears" this morning. Bouncin' Bears is in a big warehouse and I pay $4 for both my boys to run around and bounce on these huge blow~up castles, obstacle courses and slides. There are about 6 or 7 different large blown~up bouncy "houses". It was so fun to run around and chase Parker and Noah- they LOVE that place! The only bummer, is I have to carry Noah on my side the whole time because he's too short to climb- but it's worth it to see him smile from ear to ear!
So, I guess I am more tired or wacky than I thought because this is what I did when we were leaving Bouncin' Bears... I had asked Parker to go say "Thanks" to the owner while I finished getting Noah's shoes on him. So, when I came out, with Noah on my hip, the owner was impressed and complimented me on my polite son. While he was still talking to me, I saw a little boy run away in the corner of my eye and I thought it was Noah. So, I turned and said, "oh, I have to go get my other boy"... I left the room, looked for Noah but I couldn't find him. Then I EVEN said to both Parker and the owner "where is Noah?" FINALLY, it dawned on me- I was holding him on my side (as I had for the past hour or so)!!! Oh my WORD! The man's eyebrows were up in his hairline in shock so we quickly escaped! But it was all worth the embarrassment because Parker and I had a good bonding-giggle on the way home. He even said, "I'm going to tell dad about this one!" What in the world- I've looked for my hairbrush before when it was in my hand BUT a 16-month old on my hip??? I guess I AM more tired than I thought or Noah truly has become a part of my hip!!!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Rach, that is soooooo FUNNY!!!! Noah really is your attachment :) I love seeing ya'll on here....so precious! Adding Savannah will be such a joy! When Peyton and I came home I remember sitting in the chair crying and smiling at the same time..I was so happy to be home and nothing was more sweet than having all my little ones close by. Three is a crazy blast. Kris says you go from "man to man to zone" when the third arrives. Kep will all over the zone! Hugs :)
Post a Comment