Here is Curious George or Millard the monkey (from "Jungle Jam & Friends") holding his little "princess". Parker is an extremely proud big bro and is always saying, "Mom, 'Sanannah's' so 'tute'", "She is pretty like a princess"... We are very proud of how sweet and helpful Parker has been since Savannah was born, so Kep took him shopping for a baseball and mit! Now, our little left-hander will wear a baseball cap since he has a mit and ball! Before, he wouldn't wear a hat because he said it "messed up his hair"! I don't know where he got that idea, but I promise it wasn't from me!!!

We had such a gorgeous week, so the boys were out playing with their trucks, trikes, bikes and tossing baseballs! Parker is a true first~born and likes things clean and orderly (just like his dad and mom) so he thought all his riding toys needed a good spring-clean wash!


We had such a gorgeous week, so the boys were out playing with their trucks, trikes, bikes and tossing baseballs! Parker is a true first~born and likes things clean and orderly (just like his dad and mom) so he thought all his riding toys needed a good spring-clean wash!
2 comments:
Glad you having nice weather. I love Noah's smile. And I think Parker is a big monkey not a big bro!!! Cute, cute.
That car washing cracks me up - soooo Kep like! Love you guys!
Post a Comment