Here is Savannah at 18 weeks old and in 3 days we will meet her face~2~face! Yep~ so surreal! WELL... my doctor has never offered to induce my boys on their due date, but I think she has figured out that I just don't go into labor on my own!!! I have been dilated at a 4 for 2 weeks and today I was almost a 5! So, we have a room reserved at the hospital on Saturday, April 12~ her due date! I have to say... I am thrilled to meet little Savannah in 3 days BUT it would be cool to have a different story and go into labor on my own! I am at peace, though, that it will all work out according to God's plan... my parents plan to come in this Friday and then Savannah will join us sometime Saturday! We can't wait to see her and hold her. In the mean time, PLEASE join us in prayer for; Savannah's safety before/during labor, me to be at peace with another induction AND for the next few days to be a wonderful time enjoying our little boys. We will keep you posted!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Savannah due to arrive on Saturday!
Here is Savannah at 18 weeks old and in 3 days we will meet her face~2~face! Yep~ so surreal! WELL... my doctor has never offered to induce my boys on their due date, but I think she has figured out that I just don't go into labor on my own!!! I have been dilated at a 4 for 2 weeks and today I was almost a 5! So, we have a room reserved at the hospital on Saturday, April 12~ her due date! I have to say... I am thrilled to meet little Savannah in 3 days BUT it would be cool to have a different story and go into labor on my own! I am at peace, though, that it will all work out according to God's plan... my parents plan to come in this Friday and then Savannah will join us sometime Saturday! We can't wait to see her and hold her. In the mean time, PLEASE join us in prayer for; Savannah's safety before/during labor, me to be at peace with another induction AND for the next few days to be a wonderful time enjoying our little boys. We will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww...love the ultrasound pic! I'm so excited for you and Kep and the boys to finally get to hold that beautiful baby girl!! I'm so happy for you that at least you know she will be here by this weekend. We can't wait to see all 5 of you! Love, Elizabeth
SWEET SISSY GIRL!!!!!!! Cant wait for her arrival too. Wish I could cozy her but Sis will love on her until I can get up there :) I will be prayin Rach for you and Kep and your little girly as she makes her way into your arms!!!! Noah will seem so big when she comes, but God has given him much precious time as the baby with ya'll that I know he will be up for the job of big bro! Love ya! Pray for us tonight....more tornados predicted for Jackson..yuck. Closet is ready though. Right now is 80 tanning weather, so I have been trying to soak it up in the crazy wind. Hugs. Jen
Hey Rach & Kep!!! Good luck tomorrow!!! I can't wait to hear how things go! Rachel, you are a pro by now! I'm sooo excited for you all! I'll keep you in my prayers! LOVE YOU! Keri Timmerman
Post a Comment