Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kroon Krew is complete!?! :)

9 comments:

Thorness Times said...

Beautiful Family!!!! Love you, Charis

Staples Family said...

I can't believe I'm looking at your third child! I thought it was hilarious that you said "last time" as if you know for sure this is your last child. Watch out, Rach, the Lord sees our definitives as HIS challenge! :) Nonetheless, your family is beautiful in every way and I adore getting all the updates - especially pictures!
Prayers and blessings from The Staples Family (Brian, Jami, Isaac and Cole)

carrie said...

Congratulations Friends! I am so excited to hear about little Savannah! It brings back sweet memories of Rachel's call shortly after little Parker arrived. Thank you for the gift of your blog so that I can keep up with you. I loved reading all the older blogs and seeing the sweet faces of your growing boys.

Anita said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on your complete Kroon Krew! Can't wait to meet little Savannah in June!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, you guys are so sweet. We love your growing family....maybe the next daughter will be Asian?? Ya never know! Savannah is so cutie patutie. Way to go Rachel Kroon-you amazing Hot Mamma.
Love Jen

Pam said...

YAHOO...what a beautiful family you have! I'm so glad she's here and everything went well. Enjoy the newborn snuggles and this time with your mom & dad.

DeLong House said...

Congratulations Rachel, Savannah is beautiful! You look really great too! Can't wait to see her in person.

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel, Congrats, wow it's been a long time. Molly told me you had a baby so I found your blog. Adorable stories and family. Would love to hear from you. Somehow I lost your email. Mine is Mrs.Njiru@gmail.com

Blessings,
Dana (Feustel) Njiru

Thorness Times said...

This time I opened your blog, Eli said there is Parker and Noah. So he is catching on. YEAH!