Savannah Morgan was born on April 10, 2008. Labor started at home (just like Rachel wanted!)with the first contraction at 3 a.m. and then the last contraction sent Savannah flying out at 11:32 a.m.! It was quick, only one hour of heavy contractions and 3 pushes! Yahoo~ I'm done pushing for the rest of my life!
She is super sweet and mellow (knock~on~wood!!!). She was 8Lbs. 4 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long at birth.
She has dark brown fuzzy hair just like both her brothers
He has learned quickly that diaper changes are different with girls!
Parker is loving life as a big brother to his little sis.
Parker is loving life as a big brother to his little sis.He loves holding her and helping in ANY WAY POSSIBLE!
Noah has not been a tad~bit jealous, which is not what we expected! YEAH! He also is loving Savannah Morgan and gives plenty of kisses, as well!
Life with 2 little boys and a sweet girl has been great for the past 24 hours. We are so thankful for our 3 little blessings from God. My parents arrived today (24 hours after her birth!) and we will love the next 10 days with their help and special times with our children!
We'll keep posting more pictures. Thanks for all your prayers and emails.

6 comments:
OOoohhhh CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's beautiful!!
Oh my goodness, Rach...so is SO beautiful, just like we all knew she would be! I'm glad Kep decided on Morgan for a middle name, it's really cute with Savannah. She does look like the boys, but she definately has a feminine look to her cute little round face too. Yay for a little girl!!
She is SOOOO pretty and sweet! Give Savannah a cuddle for me, I know she is yummy with all her baby girl sounds. The boys look so sweet with her. I'm glad your parents are coming to make life special for you guys as you settle into a routine. YOU DID IT RACH! Three little cuties. Praise God for his perfect timing and for placing each little one into your home. We love and miss you guys.
Jen
WOW!!! Congratulations Kep & Rach!!! I'm so glad everything went smoothly! She's BEAUTIFUL! What a completion to your already beautiful family! Love you all! Keri Timmerman
Congratulations! I'm so happy she's here!
Congratulations Kep and Rachel! I'm so excited that your sweet little bundle is here safe and sound. And Rachel, what a blessing that you didn't have to be induced! That was an answer to prayer for sure. Enjoy all of these sweet moments with Savannah. :)
Love,
Ashley Mehringer
Post a Comment